Loading...
Home 2017-06-08T20:18:42+00:00

The SMOVE Difference

At SMOVE, we are truly in the moving business, and we have the history, experience, and expertise to back up our know-how and this sets us apart as a removal company. But the most important reason to choose SMOVE over other movers is that we are not interested in telling you what we know, we’re primarily interested in hearing what you think, and what you need to make your move a success. Our team is highly trained, experienced, understands your needs, anticipates your questions, and stands proud on its record of service.

From start to finish, we’ll make your move easier.

A happy customer premiership footballer Yossi Benayoun!

We will meet with you to talk about your needs, do a thorough survey of your belongings, and make recommendations for the best solution for you, whether this is a fully crewed move or a man/men and van service; full packing, fragile packing, or customer self packing.

We will work with you from start to finish, communicating with you and the moving team to ensure the move succeeds as promised, and we will follow through on every part of your move.

SMOVE will make sure that your household goods are loaded and delivered on time, and you have the right people, equipment, and materials to make it happen.

Our trained packing crews will know how to pack your belongings, guaranteeing they arrive in the same condition.

Finally, our team is devoted to keeping every move on track – fulfilling our promises to you, and supporting every SMOVE team member in delivering a move you’ll be satisfied with. In fact, 94% of our customers say they would recommend us to friends and family… and we’re working with the other 6% to find out what we could do better.

We have built SMOVE into a first-class family run removal company business, by delivering on our promises on every move. Our investment in training and equipment is all directed to ensuring that your move is as smooth and worry free as possible. That’s the SMOVE Difference.

SMOVE’s Jason Burton receives the Which? Trusted Trader certificate from Zoe Kirby, Which? Business Development Executive.

WHAT OUR
CUSTOMERS SAY…

“SMOVE have moved us three times in the last five years and I would not use anyone else. On time, hard working, kind and most importantly skilled packers who took care of all our things. I would recommend to anyone”

Vicki and Ian Bales.

Facebook
Facebook